Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Monday, June 8, 2015

New Concept!

I've spent the last two days reading signs, looking at license plates to see what state they're from and getting adrenaline rushes as I try to crawl over into Mr. B's lap when the semi's get so close I could reach out and file my fingernails on their mud flaps.

When we reach our destination for the day I still have at least four hours of work (writing) to do so I can meet all the deadlines on my calendar. This helps considerably and lowers my blood pressure because I can sit quietly in air conditioned comfort in my pajamas and converse with the voices in my head. They are so much more fun than the voices that occupy that same space when I'm biting back bad words.

Since I do not have my work all done this evening and I don't want to leave y'all without a giggle for Monday...lord knows we need however many giggles we can get just to get us through that day...here's my Monday joke! Y'all have a lovely warm Monday. May you conquer it with a smile on your face!

I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore every day, I go to the street and tell a passerby what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before and what I will do after. I give them pictures of my family, my granddaughters, my cats and me in my office writing books and looking at the herd of goats at my son's house and the sheep at my daughter's house. I also listen to their conversations and tell them I love them.

And it works: I already have 3 people following me: 2 police officers and a psychiatrist.

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny Carolyn and so colorful in your descriptions too. Love having you part of my world on FB and through your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny!
    On your way back home feel free to stop in and visit me in Washington, PA.

    ReplyDelete