Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A-CON!

With the grandkids all going different ways for different things in their lives, I'm getting quite an education. This past weekend was A-Con...that is the abbreviation for Anime Conference which was held in Dallas. The two Rucker granddaughters, boyfriend of the oldest, and two other guy friends got all dressed up and went. They stood in lines for hours but I understand it was "totally awesome" or maybe it was another fancy word they use these days that means the same thing.

I'll share pictures of this big hoop-la...oldest granddaughter is steam punk girl, youngest is a character from her favorite anime books/movies/cartoons/whatever they are, one of the guys is a blacksmith, the other two are their favorite characters from something I can't spell and you can't cure with antibiotics. And yes, the all rolled their eyes when I told them that on Saturday morning! LOL!!










No comments:

Post a Comment