Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WINNER!!!

Don't shoot me! Don't take away my chocolate or coffee! And please don't make me walk a mile for forgetting to post the winner of a signed copy of The Red Hot Chili Cook Off!!
 
AND THAT IS GEORGIA PARNELL!!!
 
If you will send your snail mail address to ccbrown66@att.net I will put that book in the mail to you tomorrow morning. And Deniese Fawcett I'm still waiting for you to send me your snail mail address to send your book!!
 
Congratulations and thank y'all so much for supporting my blog!!

I've decided to do one giveaway a month from now on. The next one will be May 8 and will be a $25 gift card to either Amazon or to Barnes and Noble...your choice!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Georiga! Enjoy! Love a gift catd! Reminds me of having a quarter and being able to get penny candy, except now it s gift card and I am getting my hands on BOOKS!

    ReplyDelete