Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Feed a cold, starve a fever!

I looked it up to be sure that's what it really says. So I'm supposed to feed this head cold, right? The Internet says so and it never lies. And be hanged, if it's the only time in my entire life I can remember that I'm not hungry. I even passed up chocolate, ice cream with pecans on top and smoked chicken from the Rib Crib. When I refused a maple donut I knew I was in trouble.

With that said, I'll see all y'all in a couple of days when I quit sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose every ten seconds. Do not stand too close to the computer screen! One never knows how these things are spread.

I'm thinking of buying the contraption to the right...tissues are getting almighty expensive.

1 comment: