Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Friday, April 24, 2015

KINDLE DAILY DEAL!!

Today only, April 24...
the Kindle Daily Deal offers
How to Marry a Cowboy
and
The Cowboy's Mail Order Bride
for only $1.99 each!!!

Reviews for The Cowboy's Mail Order Bride
" While the romance is hot, there is an old-world feel to it that will bring out the romantic in every reader, leaving them swooning and wishing they had their very own cowboy. 4 Stars" - RT Book Reviews

"Brown's love for all things cowboy shines." - Publishers Weekly

"As always, Carolyn Brown has given the readers a wonderful story. One that is overflowing with romance, laughter and real characters. I enjoyed it so much." - Night Owl Reviews

"Heartwarming, funny, and sexy, Brown's new take on an old trope is thoroughly satisfying." - Booklist

"Full of down home country charm, authentic Texas dialect and witty banter. " - Book Reviews by Kathy and More

"I enjoyed this little romance. It's one of those books that should come with a caution label stating 'once you start you can't put it down'. " - The Royal Reviews

"Another scrumptious, heartwarming story by author extraordinaire Carolyn Brown. " - Romance Junkies

"What a fun, clever twist on a mail order bride... This read is nothing short of perfection!" - My Book Addiction Reviews

"This series just gets cuter and more heartwarming as it goes... The homey tones, the laughter, the playful plots and the passionate romances are like sinfully delicious forbidden dessert." - Delighted Reader

"A sweet and funny love story that I enjoyed very much." - For the Love of Bookends
 

Reviews for How to Marry a Cowboy

"Brown continues her streak of satisfying contemporary western romances with the final Cowboys & Brides novel." - Booklist

""This book will have you laughing so much that you want to make sure that you
are not eating or drinking while you are reading for fear of choking from laughter.
CAROLYN BROWN is truly the Queen of Romantic Comedy.I give HOW TO
MARRY A COWBOY 5/5 stars. If I could give more I would, it was that good. I
recommend this book to everyone."" - Book Junkiez

"In Her Cowboys and Brides Series ending, Carolyn Brown once again delights us. Each book has been slightly silly, slightly crazy and all the way fun. Filled with unique characters that we can't help but fall in love with." - Bodice Rippers

"Carolyn Brown definitely knows how to write cowboy romance. Her story has so much passion and romance that it makes a perfect read." - Abigail's Book Addiction

"You have passion, romance, ranch life, fun times, and if you have read Brown then you know you are in for a good ride." - Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell

"Brimming with heart, humor, heat and loads of love, this is a story you do not want to miss! Whenever I see the name Carolyn Brown on a book, I know I am guaranteed an excellent read and this book is no exception." - Romance Junkies

"This book was incredible on so many levels for me. I felt this story from the first page deep in my heart. Mason and Annie Rose's gave my heart the biggest hug it has had in a long time when reading a book. The book was so sweet I was covered in their love. This is probably one of my favorite books of the year so far." - Red's Hot Reads, 5 Stars

"What I really liked and what saved the book was the characters...especially Lily and Gabby in all their 9 year old mischievous glory." - Floating Leaves

"A solid entry in the series by Brown. Best enjoyed on a lazy afternoon when you want something feel good and light." - Backchatting Books

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read a book of your that hasn't made me laugh, cry and cheer the character on. Thank you for hours of reading enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete