Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mounds Brownies!

This week has gone by so fast it's a blur as I look back on it. Here it is already time for Recipe Sunday again and since it's a holiday weekend, I expect there are more than a few family reunions going on. So I thought I'd share this recipe I found...yes, ma'am, I am definitely making this next time our family is all together. And as rich as it looks, I guess I should cut it into small pieces!

Mounds Brownies
1 brownie mix (9x13 size)...mixed and baked according to box directions.

5 cups shredded coconut
1 can sweetened condensed milk...

Mix the coconut and milk together.

As soon as you take the brownies from the oven, spread the coconut/milk mixture over hot brownies.
1 container chocolate frosting..microwaved just longer enough to make the frosting pourable. Pour over the brownies topped with coconut mixture. Spread to seal edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment