Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cowboy Name...

Ever wonder what your cowboy/cowgirl name might be. Well, take five seconds to type in your name as it is on your birth certificate and you will get it faster'n greased lightning.

Click HERE to figure out your name!

My Cowboy name is: Cussin' Cathy "Absolutely Horrible" Bunnypopper...the woman who tamed Reno with her bare hands, her sobering wit, and her smoldering good looks!

I'm going to run a contest today...everyone who puts their Cowboy/Cowgirl name on my FB page will get their name in the boot for one of my ebooks...Kindle or Nook. Your choice!

For my FB page click right HERE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa Leonhardt is the winner of an ebook of her choice! Thank you all for playing along. I loved your cowboy/cowgirl names!

    ReplyDelete