Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Monday, January 18, 2016

HACKERS

I have been hacked. Let it be known that I hate hackers and am putting my worst curse upon all of them...beware ye hackers because someone is about to put habanero peppers in your Preparation H and if you are just a kid and don't use that then you will be visited by nightmares of someone plugging a USB into your brain and sucking all the knowledge from your head. You will awake thinking you are a skunk!

That said, I am not in Africa. My cousin, Julia, is on a cruise and not in Africa. I would not ask anyone for money if she got robbed in Africa. I would take care of it myself and never post such a thing.

That also said, if anyone of my friends, family and fans would like to be reinstated on my FB page as a friend, please send a request and I will accept. If you are the hacker, you might want to steer clear of me for a while. My blood pressure is up and I got a new pink pistol with a laser scope for Christmas that shoots five shots!


No comments:

Post a Comment