Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Friday, January 8, 2016

And the winners are...

The winners have been chosen for a white gold and diamond necklace celebrating Wild Cowboy Ways and the pearl and diamond necklace celebrating The Wedding Pearls. To everyone who signed up for my newsletter or sent in a proof of copy for a preorder, thank you. The outpouring of support from my awesome readers was totally amazing and once again I can stand on the roof tops and shout to the world that I have the best fans in the universe. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!


The winner of this lovely little necklace...drum roll please! Very good. I heard that loud and clear all the way to southern Oklahoma! The winner is Jackie Baker!






And the winner of this pearl and diamond necklace...one more really loud drum roll please! Excellent job and hats off to the drummer. The winner is Cathy Genna!

No comments:

Post a Comment