Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Thursday, September 1, 2016

SEPTEMBER SALE!


I do love a good sale. I’ve been known to buy a pair of shoes just because they were marked ½ of ½ when I didn’t have a thing that matched them—and they even pinched my toes just a little! And more than one shirt or dress has hung in my closet until it went out of style because it was on such a good sale that I could not pass it up. When I lost ten pounds it was going to fit me perfectly but alas, I gained ten instead and it never did fit.

But there’s a sale going on right now at Amazon that is one of those one size fits all and it’s got many, many choices. It started today and there are more than thirty of my books listed on the 250 Kindle books for $1.99 or less. The Angels and Outlaws Series have three books: Morning Glory, Sweet Tilly and Evening Star and they’re all on sale for only 99 cents each.

The complete set of contemporary The Broken Roads series has five books, all on sale for only $1.99 each. The five book historical The Promised Land series is also listed for only $1.99 each. Many others are $1.99 including The Wedding Pearls, The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop and Long, Hot Texas Summer. Take your pick of historical series, single title historical (The Dove), single title contemporary sweet romance, contemporary series, romantic women’s fiction or cowboys. Plus several cowboys are on sale right now. Hot Cowboy Nights is on for only $2.99 as well as several of the Spikes & Spurs series!!

Enjoy this month of sales and happy reading to everyone. And please know that I appreciate all of my readers—for buying my books, for telling your friends about them, for suggesting them for book club reads and most of all for all the amazing reviews that you post!

So go shopping and then grab a glass of sweet tea or a glass of wine and curl up for lots of September reading! Here’s the LINK and you can scroll through the books until you find something that you’d like to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment