Y'all come on in!

Y'all come on in!

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Sometimes Sisters is here!

The Sometimes Sisters!
5 STAR TOP PICK
from Night Owl Reviews!

The Review:

The Sometimes Sisters

Carolyn Brown has never disappointed me, whether it be sweet and sexy cowboy romance or contemporary fiction. "The Sometimes Sisters" is beyond a doubt my absolute favorite of hers. My heart was broken and then each piece was put back a little differently than before I had begun reading this story. It became a part of me. I loved the emotions, the authentic relationships, the harsh realities of life, the secrets and above all the successes. Each sister appealed to me in her own unique way and I relished learning about their triumphs and tragedies. Annie’s granddaughter was the lovely mixture of old soul and teenager and I loved how she seemed to be the glue holding the siblings together at first. This was a truly beautiful story. Uncle Zed is the kind of influence everyone deserves in their life. I only wish I’d been able to meet Granny Annie. The location was perfect, almost a major character itself but it never overwhelmed the story, just added to it. If you're looking for a fabulous read, that will leave you feeling not only content, but happy with the world, I urge you to pick "The Sometimes Sisters" up. It is a feel good story. We can all use one of those in our lives.
The Story: Granny Annie may no longer be here, but with the help of her lifelong friend Zed she is determined to bring together her granddaughters who have been estranged from one another for a decade. All three granddaughters and a great-granddaughter loved Annie and Uncle Zed and they will do anything for them even if it means pretending to be a family. But what happens when it’s not all pretend?
BUY LINKS: 



No comments:

Post a Comment